SaaS Fullstack Software Engineer
Ergon is the Swiss leader in leveraging digitalisation to create unique client benefits, from conception to revenue generation. Ergon combines technological, security and business capabilities to create smart solutions from complex requirements. We are now looking to bring a groundbreaking idea to market as SaaS.
You have the startup mentality and initiative to help make the world a little better with innovative SaaS. You're proud that as a fullstack engineer you can make a big difference, and you care passionately about frontend and backend alike. You also want full scope to make fundamental technical decisions and determine the way in which Ergon will offer a globally available and highly scalable service. This is your chance!
What you will achieve as part of our SaaS team
- You set the future direction of our new SaaS solution
- You design solutions and architecture for the new SaaS platform, and implement them accordingly. This includes all of the key techology-related decisions
- You are a driving force as we build our solution stack from scratch using the latest technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps, GitOps, and web frameworks (e.g. Angular), etc.
- You present your ambitious targets within the team and look forward to inspirational working partnerships with experienced and motivated peers
- Your experience, passion for engineering and original thinking are a major factor in the continuous enhancement of our service
The expertise you bring
- Degree in IT (ETH/UAS/uni)
- In-depth knowledge and several years of experience in frontend and backend development, ideally with React, Vue, Angular, TypeScript, Java, Kotlin or Go
- Additional experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), microservices, CI/CD pipelines, build tools (Gradle) and scripting languages is a plus
- You show you're one of us with your high-quality standards and creative ideas, whether as part of the team or working independently
- Good level of German and/or English
What Ergon offers you
At Ergon we nurture an open corporate culture in which we take independent responsibility, pull together, and communicate freely. Our offices are in central Zurich, near Stadelhofen station. You can grow through our exciting projects and broad range of training and professional development opportunities. We also offer flexible office/WFH working models.
Founded in 1984, Ergon now employs around 350 people and has won multiple awards as one of the best places to work in Switzerland. These include the 'Swiss Employer Award', 'Great Place to Work Switzerland', and our top place in the kununu rankings.